Do you deliver outside of Klang Valley?
Artmatrix’s OurShop delivers within Klang Valley for free of charge. If you are looking to purchase outside of Klang Valley, please expect deliveries from 1 weeks – 2 weeks (For Penang & KK). But Artmatrix will provide you with the upmost reliable and cost savings delivery services before you even make the payment.
(We do not ship to PO box addresses)
What are your shipping rates?
Shipping rates are based on the total order amount, the total cubic metres, and the total Weight.
Do your products require installation?
Some products require light assembly, but as for office chairs, it is as easy to fix them. (Artmatrix’s will provide ‘Installation Guide’). For heavy installation of purchases outside of Klang Valley, an installation fee of RM150 shall be imposed. For further information on installation, please contact us via email email@example.com.
EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
To initiate an exchange, please write to our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers may request for an exchange within 7 days of receiving the item(s). Products can only be exchanged with products of equal or higher value and customers have to pay for the different.
Exchanges may be performed, with a handling and administrative fee charge of 8% of the returned product’s selling price while exchanges.
Installation fees of RM100 per item will be charged for reinstalling the exchanged items each times.
The returned item(s) must be in its original unused condition. (Item that has been worn, used or altered will not be accepted for exchange).
The customer is responsible for the delivery of the item(s) to be returned to Artmatrix’s HQ at Balakong, Selangor. Artmatrix does not offer a cash refund option at the moment.
GENERAL PRODUCT CARE GUIDE
General Tips / Common Practice
- When moving furniture, always life the unit as opposed to dragging or pushing. Assistance is required to move the furniture to prevent any injury / damage to the furniture, as it can be heavy.
- Avoid changes in humidity. Real wood veneers are extremely susceptible to humidity changes.
- Do not sit on the desk extensions, these units are designed only for the weight of modern day computer hardware.
- Avoid over loading cupboard shelves and glass shelves with heavy items.
- Uneven floors can cause the cabinet doors to be out of alignment. Doors can be recompensed if necessary by adjusting the hinges.
- Protect natural veneered products from prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- As with all furniture, never place furniture directly up against radiators or heaters.
Melamine Faced Chipboard (MFC)
- All MFC surface product can be easy cleaned with a damp cloth and a mild soap or detergent if necessary, and buffed dry with a clean cloth.
- Never use abrasive powders of scouring pads to clean stubborn marks. In extreme circumstances a mild alcohol product may be used, however this must be followed by a damp cloth soaked in water ensuring no alcohol residue is present afterwards.
- Wood is a naturally occurring products; part of it’s unique characteristic and beauty is that no two pieces can be the same. The depth and shade of colours and grain pattern vary from item to item.
- All our Real Wood Veneered products are furnish in the manufacturing process. This strong clear lacquer / wax is designed to protect the wood veneer surface from marks and day-to-day wear and tear, as well as making cleaning as easy as possible.
- Day to day care of your product can be achieved from gently dusting the furniture and polish with a soft, lint free buffing cloth.
- In extreme cases products can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth and a mild soap or detergent, but must be followed by a thorough drying of the unit, again with a lint free buffing cloth.
- Never use silicon or wax polishes that leaves surfaces residue.
- Never use abrasive powders of scouring pads to clean stubborn marks. In extreme circumstances a mild alcohol product may be used with extra care, however this must be followed by a damp cloth soaked in water ensuring no alcohol residue is present afterwards. This process must be followed by a thorough drying of the unit with a lint free buffing cloth.
Metal Components on Furniture
- In most cases our furniture is designed with a certain element of mild steel, metal and aluminium. This area of our furniture is protected and painted with a baked on paint process. All these surface are resistant to dirt as well as liquids. However liquids can discolour and stain the paint if left untreated as well as cause damages to chromium plated and lacquered metal steel surfaces.
- We recommend cleaning with a damp cloth and washing-up liquid, followed by a clean damp cloth, ultimately ensuring the metalwork is dry afterwards by buffing with a dry cloth.
- In extreme cases a thorough cleaning may be required. We advise cleaning using methylated spirits and again followed by a clean damp cloth, ultimately ensuring the metalwork is dry afterwards by buffing with a dry cloth.
Glass & Acrylic Care
- All our glasses should be cleaned by hand wash.
- We recommend that a mild detergent is used, will small amount of hot water, together with a soft cloth or sponge and that the items are dried immediately. This will ensure that no “smears” occur.
- Wash acrylic screen with a solution of mild soap or detergent with lukewarm water. Use a clean soft cloth, applying only light pressure. Rinse with clean water and dry by blotting with a damp cloth or chamois.
- Grease and oil may be removed with a mild alcohol based cleaning solution. Test on a small area first.
- DO NOT USE window cleaning spray, scouring compounds or solvents such as acetone, or lacquer thinner. These can scratch the sheet’s surface and/or weaken the sheet causing small surface cracks called “crazing.”
- Dust with a soft, damp cloth or chamois. Dry or gritty cloths may cause surface scratches and create a static electric charge on the surface.
- Protect acrylic screens and maintain its surface by occasional polishing with a good plastic cleaner and polish. Apply a thin, even coat with a soft clean cloth and polish lightly with cotton flannel. Then wipe with a damp cloth to help eliminate electrostatic charges that can attract dust particles.
- A static electrical charge can develop on acrylic screens cleaning.
- Several anti-static cleaners for plastics are also available which will reduce static electricity and dust attraction. Wiping with a soft damp cloth or chamois is all that is necessary to keep the screens dust-free between applications of these cleaners.
- Fine scratches can be removed by hand polishing. Apply a plastic scratch remover to a soft flannel pad and rub. When the scratches have disappeared, remove all residue and polish.
- Upholstered furniture gets dusty and dirty and should be viewed in a similar way to clothing, i.e it needs regular cleaning.
- If snags appear, carefully cut off the loose ends with scissors or tuck back in. Never pull them under any circumstances.
- Upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or gently brushed to remove dirt and dust.
- Do not use detergents.
- Do not try and wash minor spills. If you spill something on the upholstery, simply act quickly and mop up excess liquid with a clean white cloth.
- Secondly, use a specialist fabric cleaning product – use in accordance with manufacturer’s cleaning instructions.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a year and before soiling becomes ingrained.
- Leather need very little special care, but to get the most out of your investment, you should follow the guidelines below.
- Irregularities in the grain, small scars and insect bites and other natural skin marks should not be considered as defects. Only real leather has these characteristics. It is perfectly normal for certain areas of the leather to show signs of creasing and stretching.
- “Hide foods” will aid with the suppleness of your leather product.
- Always protect the product from direct sunlight, as this will otherwise accelerate the natural ongoing discoloration process.
- Dust should be removed by vacuuming and wiping with a slightly damp cloth, using a solution of warm water and mild soap.
- Never place leather chairs and sofa’s against any heating source, i.e a radiator or heater.
Chrome & Metal Parts
- Chromium plated areas of seating and sofa’s can be cleaned with a cloth moistened with methylated spirits.
- Use with Caution! – Provide ventilation.
- Lacquered metal can be cleaned in the same manner as lacquered wood veneered surfaces.
- Painted aluminium chair bases can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth and a mild detergent followed by a clean damp cloth, ultimately ensuring the metalwork is dry afterwards by buffing with a dry cloth.
- In extreme cases a thorough cleaning may be required. We advise using methylated spirits followed by a clean damp cloth, ultimately ensuring the metalwork is dry afterwards by buffing with a dry cloth.
- Avoid contact with boiling water, high heat, flame such as cigarettes, and abrasives.
- Wash in warm soapy water and apply pressure where necessary, drying afterwards with a clean cloth.
- Never use scouring powder to clean the product – this will damage the surface area pattern and also leave white residue.
Cleaning methods and guidelines that are suggested by the chemical and detergent manufacturer are mean for reference and guide only, Artmatrix will not be liable in the event of failure of any of these methods.
If a product is defective and if written notice of the defect is given to Artmatrix within the APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD, then Artmatrix at its option will either repair or replace the defective product with a comparable component or product.
To report a defective product, the customer has to write to the customer service team.
(email@example.com), together with photographs to defective item. To ease communication, please send at least 3 photographs of:-
- Product Purchased
- Damage Part / Defect Area
- Warranty Tag
The product replacement process may take up to 6 weeks.
The following cases are not covered by the Warranty – regardless of the value involved:
- Product parts that are subject to general wear (such as castors, upholstery fabrics, gas lift units, surfaces of frames and tables, table edges, etc.)
- Defects caused by incorrect use (e.g. the use of soft castors on carpeted floors)
- Defects caused by incorrect handling or non-observance of the operating instructions.
- Defects resulting from improper interventions or maintenance by persons who have not been authorized by Artmatrix.
Important information regarding leather and wood:
Leather is a natural product. Scars, cracks and creases are all proof of the authenticity of the material. These typical features do not give cause for complaint.
Wood is a natural product, which means that differences in colour, gains and structure cannot always be avoided. This applies to the colours in colour charts and subsequent deliveries. These deliveries do not give cause of complaint.
Services provided under the terms of warranty:
The spare parts which are necessary in order to eliminate any faults shall be supplied free of charge (this includes shipping and packaging)
A customer service team shall repair the Products on the premise of the customer in Malaysia.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
Delivery & Installation
Destinations within Klang Valley (FOC)
- Port Klang
- Shah Alam
- Subang / Sunway / USJ
- Petaling Jaya
- Ampang / Cheras
- Sungai Buloh
- Kepong / Sentul / Batu Cave
- Cyberjaya / Putrajaya
- Kajang / Serdang
- Kuala Lumpur
We provide *Free Delivery within Klang Valley and service client within Malaysia ONLY.
We manage to deliver most products within 1 weeks unless products are from the premium imported selection.
You are advised to read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Website. By using this Website you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. Kindly refrain from using this Website should you not agree to all or any of them.
Your use of the Artmatrix online Site made available by Artmatrix Technology SDN. BHD. (694144-X). ("ARTMATRIX")
- All purchases/promotion made from ARTMATRIX through the site may be amended from time to time.
- The site is a business and commercial website and may not be accessed by persons under the age of 18.
- By creating an account with username and password, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own account, username and/or password. As such, you will agree accept responsibility for all activity that occur under your account or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate account without prior notice if the terms of this Agreement are violated.
- ARTMATRIX does not warranty that product descriptions or other content of this Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
2. Other sites
- ARTMATRIX is not responsible for the content, information or products of any linked site that is not approved by ARTMATRIX; if you do so, it would be entirely at your own risk.
- ARTMATRIX grants you limited license to access and make use of the Site for your personal or internal business viewing purposes. This license prohibits the collection of product listings, descriptions, or prices; and/or that uses ARTMATRIX or any of our trademarks on any other sites and servers. We may terminate this license and your rights to use the Sites for any reason at any time.
4. Use of your personal information (Privacy Data Policy)
- We will use the personal information you provide through our website for purposes directly related to this Site unless we are required or authorized by the law to disclose such personal information.
- We undertake not to sell your name and/or personal date to third parties for now and in the future.
- ARTMATRIX does not warrant that the functions in our website will be interrupted or error free and any representations regarding the accuracy, reliability in the result of use. The Site is provided to you “As is”, including without limitation warranties, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, viruses, accuracy or completeness, results and lack of negligence.
- ARTMATRIX is not obligated to amend or update the Site.
- By using this Site, you agree that we will not be liable under any circumstances, including negligence, for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of your information contained in our Site. We are not liable of any material provided by third parties with their own copyright and in no event, be liable for any special, whatsoever, business interruptions, personal injury, loss of privacy, loss of confidential or other information from accessing our Site.
- All risk associated with using the Site and products sold on the Site remains solely with you.
9. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions and this website’s content shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysia Laws, and the courts of Malaysia shall be exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute which may arise in relation thereto.
10. Binding Effect
- The terms and conditions of any purchase order or other instrument issued by you that are in addition to or inconsistent will be of no effect and will not be binding on ARTMATRIX.